This is an error that is affecting a select few. Our engineers are working towards a permanent enhancement to prevent this, but in the meantime, here are some things you can try:
If you are using an iPhone, try the steps below:
- On your phone's home screen, find the Settings app for your iPhone
- Search for 'CloseKnit' in the top search field and select it
- Select Location
- Ensure it is set to either 'Always' or 'While using the App'
If you are using an Android, try the steps below:
- On your phone's home screen, find the CloseKnit app icon.
- Touch and hold the app icon.
- Tap App info .
- Tap Permissions Location.
- Select the option 'All the time'
- All the time: The app can use your location at any time.
- If you've allowed location access, you can also turn UsePrecise Location on or off.
If neither of these steps fixes the issue, please contact email@example.com for further technical assistance.
Please be prepared to share information relating to the brand and model of the mobile device you are using.